Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Friday, July 23, 2010

PROPHET OR WHITE DEVIL?



Some guy robbed a Chase Bank in New York dressed as Darth Vader. I thought it was so funny I had to post this picture and think up something about how it represents Ronald Weinland.


So what do you think people? Is Ron a Prophet, or is he a White Devil who robs the weakminded? I'll put up the voting poll at the right side of this post.

2 comments:

Richard said...

I simply hope state agents arrest the guy - so the Empire State strikes back. :-)

jack635 said...

Unfortunately, my hopes for his arrest are starting to wane. Unless the law enforcement agencies moving very slowly is standard in the U.S.

I honestly believe that all preachers are in it for the money. Except those small community churches where the preacher really is a part of the community, and acts like a normal person. They aren't connected to some big organisation with huge overhead. All they have to worry about is a $150 electricity bill.

Why does it cost sooooo much money for Ron to lie to those who will listen?