Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, September 24, 2011

SAVED!




I saved two hours of my life today. I didn't listen to Ron's sermon. Dill Weed always has a quick summary for me to read. I don't feel like writing anything today so I'll just post this:

“If by Pentecost [June 8 2008] I’m just going to make this real clear to everyone. If by Pentecost [June 8, 2008] it is not powerfully and abundantly clear that there has been a great deal of destruction that will clearly encompass a third of all plant life in the US and at least the clear results of this mingled with blood the death of very much animal life and the beginning of large numbers of human life then I will stop preaching. Just so all the critics and everyone out there will understand. I am true to my word in these things. OK? And for all the critics if by the end of July and for most likely around Pentecost if nothing has clearly caused great destruction and death I will make it very clear that I was a false prophet. I will do exactly what I said I would do on aaaaall those interviews that I have held. To do less. Well. Would be quite insane.”
Ronald Weinland said that years ago. He also said many other things that make him a liar. He's a pretty good con artist because he still has a following. Where else can you join a church and become an elder in less than two weeks?

No comments: