Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Preaching or leeching?

Ronald Weinland can't read what is in the Bible and understand it. Whenever someone starts adding up dates and bible codes, they end up in a precarious state.
"Of that day and that hour knoweth no man, nor the angels in heaven, but the Father only"
Looks pretty plain to me cause I can read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People have been trying to predict the second coming for a long time. No one has got it right except that quote from Jesus.

jack635 said...

I had a fun time at the cottage this long weekend and I had forgotten all about Ronald Weinland. So I get home and turn on the ole laptop and I've got him in my favourites, so I listened to his latest sermon. He was lashing back at a site I like to read http://www.dontdrinktheflavoraide.blogger.com
"whackos" "we are not going to store up weapons or drink anything"

I still don't know if this Ronald weinland is a nut or a dangerous nut, but time will tell.
He is sort of like most preachers in that he reads some o f the bible and then goes off on a tangeant.
Why don't preachers just read what is in the bible and leave it at that?

jack635 said...

Correction on the above address:
http://www.dontdrinktheflavorade.blogspot.com