Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, October 4, 2008

On The Doorstep Of Horror

This is my pre-typed post on ILFPRW's pre-recorded "sermon" for tomorrow in Sydney Australia. He starts of by telling his followers to use discretion in determining when is the proper age to start starving your kids. Likewise for nursing mothers because fasting can cause them to dry up.

Ron taught me something I did not know. Caffeine withdrawal can cause terrible headaches. I'm glad I only have one a day.
After mentioning the book of Revelation, and how we should not add to or take away from the book of the prophecy (which apparently does not apply to himself), I heard we should be careful about birthdays. Sorry kiddies, no birthday parties in the cog package. We would'nt want you to gain back all that weight you lost during the fast.

31 minutes into his sermon and he has not got past the first sentence in James that he started with. I know I could read aloud the whole letter of James in less than that time. And legibly.

He said Congress FINALLY(emphasis on the word FINALLY) passed the 700 billion dollar bailout but we are still on the doorstep of horror.
People who smoke obnoxious stinking cigarettes don't even know that they stink with the obnoxious stink of smoke. They just don't get it because they are sick, sick, sick.
Well Ron, next time you are about to leave a building, and you see those obnoxious smokers outside puffing away, turn away from that "doorstep of horror" and find another exit.

No comments: