Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THREE SPEECHES FROM THE TWO SELF PROCLAIMED WITNESSES

Ronald Weinland says you need speakers for your mp3 player.

During the tribulation you should have battery powered speakers for your mp3 player so you can let others hear the word of Ronald Weinland. I say the bible does not need batteries.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away but my word abides forever."

Ronald Weinland mixes the truth with lies. Ronald weinland is a false prophet.
I am going to vote and go down south for a few days. I don't have time to listen to the three speeches from the spokesman of the two witnesses of the cog package. But when I get back I am definitely going to play the Weinland Watch drinking game. I am also going to permanently post some links to other bloggers who monitor the ILFPRW. One of them.......There are some who call him Mike.........is in my opinion an absolute authority on Weinlandology. Yes, Dr. Mike professor of Weinlandology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ronald Weiland is an offense to Christianity.