Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This Poster Should Be On The Wall in Ronald Weinland's Office



November 14th is supposed to be the date of Ronald Weinland's re unsealing of his seventh seal. This poster was made for Ron. He "just doesn't get it."

I will tell you now, nothing is going to happen on the 14th or the 15th that will be of any significance. I have been unable to comment on his sermons for the last few weeks, but I'll take a stab at it. I am sure he told his congregation :

Their money, investments, property, and gold etc., will be worthless.

We are still on the doorstep of horror.

We are sick, sick, sick.

We just don't get it.

And of course the berating of his congregation and twisting of the scripture to his own purpose.

I wonder how he feels about the fact that a president was elected.

No comments: