Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stop Yelling At Me

50 minutes into today's "sermon" the word irony comes to mind. Ron yells at his congregation that it blows his mind sometimes how anyone in gods church can have any ill feeling towards anyone else in gods church. I thought the peace of Jesus rested upon the church. I guess Ronnie's isn't a church.
Today was supposed to be a fast so I am sure there were members of the congregation who were hungry and thirsty. But Ron can drink water because he is speaking.
I know you are thirsty, but please excuse me while I drink this glass of water in front of you. Give me a break.

Today was a fast, or yesterday was a fast, unless you are going to fast tomorrow. On the 31st of January is a two day fast. That's 48 hours of no food or drink. But you can fast one day or a couple of hours or whatever you can manage.

I think Ronald Weinland needs counselling and/or medication. Maybe public ministers SHOULD be licenced by the government.

2 comments:

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

Stealing money from someone by writing a bad check for a few hundred dollars can get you put in jail.

Stealing thousands of dollars from hundreds of people by telling false prophecies will result in nothing happening to you (as long as you pay your taxes, anyway).

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is Ron yells at times that aren't appropriate. He sounds like a bully. I bet it turns some people off.

Ear plugs... definitely ear plugs.

Dill Weed