Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Information on Ronald Weinland


Ronald Weinland - Author of “The Prophesied End-Time” & “2008 - God's Final Witness”, and pastor of the Church of God - Preparing for the Kingdom, has declared himself an end-time prophet and one of the two witnesses of Revelation. Ronald Weinland's claims of being a prophet are false, unless you spell it profit.

The web site ronaldweinland.info is now online. It is the most comprehensive source of information on Ronald Weinland currently available.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike's site, ronweinland.info, has been up for a loooooooooong time now, Jack.

Nice of you to plug Mike's hard work.

jack635 said...

He just put up a new one Purple. It is http://www.ronaldweinland.info, not the old don't drink the flavoraid.

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

My Ronald Weinland Summary Page was formerly at googlepages. But since Google is taking them down, I had to find a new home or lose it.

Thanks for the plug and the link, Jack. Hopefully my new site will quickly climb in the Google rankings.

Anonymous said...

Yup, my bad, d'oh!! :-( (And I can no longer delete the earlier comment.)

ronaldweinland.info. Plug, plug, plug, plug!!!