Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heeeeeere's Johnny

My project is almost finished so I can start blogging again. I've wanted to put up Johnny Harrell for quite some time. He is one of Ronald Weinland's "elders".

Since he is following and supporting Ron's tithe collection company, he deserves a place in the "Weinlandettes" with Wayne Matthews.

All those who participate in perverting the gospel of Jesus Christ to get money shall wear the appropriate headgear on this blog of my personal opinion.

And now without further ado.........HEEEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!

4 comments:

jack635 said...

Notice how the two lackeys are smiling cause they get to hang around with their emperor.

Yet Ron is not smiling and has a look about him like he has a few more people to kill before the sun goes down.

Dill Weed said...

Ron looks scornful


Dill Weed

jack635 said...

It's on account of his murderousness.

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

Johnny looks most handsome in his headgear.

As far as Ron's murderousness, I'll bet his house is over-run with pests. Instead of setting out a mousetrap, he'll lay a curse on it.