Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, August 1, 2009

MILK, COOKIES, AND WHISKEY

I've been busy and unable to blog for most of the summer. Aside from comments left on Mike's site and DeeDub's, Gavin's most excellent I'll tell ya what they don't want ya to know Ambassador Watch, and my own personal web sites, I have been neglecting my own Jack Said blog. So here goes:

Little Boo Boo is now crawling. This happy, beautiful little creation brings joy to my heart. All of us were happy and carefree until we got old enough to be exposed to the world, and then our happy little spirits got crushed. When he gets old enough I will teach him about life and how to stay happy. Like if you piss high enough, you will make a rainbow. I'll teach him the things he needs to know in order to prevent others from taking his happiness away. I will especially teach him about people like Ronald Weinland. The children below have just been told that their parents are tithing to PKG. Ron now gets the money which was supposed to go towards their college education, nice clothing, shoes, delicious food, treats, vacation trips (that don't include the word "Feast"), and gifts.

Aw come on kids! It's not that bad. When you grow up you'll know that because mommy and daddy gave away 20% of their paychecks, you are saved from the horrors of Ron's sixth timeline. (I have a feeling he aint gonna retire until the law locks him up, or he has a stroke or dies).

Today I decided to listen to RW's whole sermon and blog about it. Ten minutes before sermon time, I poured myself a nice glass of cold whole milk and put five peanut butter cookies on a plate. I sat down at my desk and started listening. About six minutes into the ...heh heh..."sermon", the bottle of Crown Royal came out.

Ron said: "Where no law is, there is no sin". He said it, not me. So if those who are saved by the grace of Jesus Christ are no longer under the law, why is Ron proclaiming we must follow the law. So we can be guilty of sin? More likely so we will feel guilty, and tithe to get relief from that guilt.

While he is quoting this scripture he stops and says "Some of the way Paul wrote is difficult to understand." Bullshit! You say that because it doesn't fit in with your spell, so you have to stop reading scripture that contradicts your doctrine, and immediately start manipulating the minds of those who may have understood the scripture for it's plain un-interpreted truth. Don't want to let them use their own minds, eh?

According to Ron, God's gone fishing and he's catching spiritual fish. So while God is fishing, Ron is ranting about bathrooms again. People who throw their towels on the floor are pigs. I guess those disgusting pigs just don't get it.

Ron says the people who are writing all the garbage about him are "miserably unhappy people" who are miserable because they don't like what happened to them during the old days of world wide. I have been writing about Ronald Weinland, but it's not garbage. It's important information which exposes him as a fraud, not qualified to preach the word of God or even counsel another person who needs help.

As for "miserably unhappy people", I honestly believe I could very well be the happiest person alive on the earth today. I treat everyone with respect and kindness. Even when someone is disagreeable or belligerent, I try to calm them down and make them happy. When I was younger, football players who wanted to punch me in the face ended up buying me drinks. Ron didn't fair so well. I wonder why?(Just joking). I know why. Because he didn't understand that alcohol mixed with hormones produces insecurity based anger. A little compassion goes a long way, Ron.

I don't push my faith on anyone, but I am always ready to defend it and I win. The contender usually stops talking and stomps off in anger. "Miserably unhappy", I am not! Last time I yelled at another person was July 1998. I decided I would rather use my energy in a positive way, because nothing good comes from contention. Maybe he wasn't talking about me. Musta been that miserable Mike, or all the other miserable bloggers who are trying to warn others of Ronald Weinland and his church that maketh miserable.

Enough about the misery. How about some laughter.

Ron says Jesus was crucified on a stake with his arms nailed above his head. And the reason the soldiers broke the legs of those who were crucified was because they had to stand up so they could breathe. Well I'm not a bible scholar, but I am pretty sure I read that the soldiers would break the legs of the crucified criminals after they were taken down and throw them into the dump. The reason they broke the legs was so if they survived the fall to Gehenna, they wouldn't be able to run or walk away.

But I am not a bible preaching scholar, so I will look it up tomorrow and post it in the comments section. Wow, that was a long post. Sorry.

4 comments:

jack635 said...

I wanted to close with this comment: Ron should write his own bible, because he sure is tearing apart the one we all use. I'm sure he has already thought of it. Aren't some of the other COG ministers publishing their own versions?

jack635 said...

As promised, here is the scripture from John regarding the breaking of the legs:

Since it was the day of Preparation, and so that the bodies would not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was a high day), the Jews asked Pilate that their legs might be broken and that they might be taken away.
32 So the soldiers came and broke the legs of the first, and of the other who had been crucified with him.
33 But when they came to Jesus and saw that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.


Ron does not know even the basics of the testimony of Jesus Christ. It's almost 2000 years later and it's still in print. All ya have to do is read it. No secret translator ring or decoder wheel is necessary.

Ronald Weinland, have you heard the good news of a man named Jesus Christ? Eternal life is free.

angel said...

Ron already wrote his own Bible, the first book is his OT and the second is his NT.

It's been over a year since I last listened to one of his sermons (it was bad for my health, I was afraid I'd die of boredom), but I seem to remember he was teaching right out of his books for awhile. Then when the crap he prophesied didn't hit the fan, he went back to the Bible; it had become inconvenient to keep talking about his own bible.

jack635 said...

And since his old bible doesn't make sense, he went back to preaching with the real bible and teaching his followers his twisted version, which also doesn't make any sense.