Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stake Theory Is Not String Theory

Another boring sermon by the one and only self-appointed prophet, witness, apostle, and end time Elijah to come...Ronald Eugene Weinland author of two books and several pamphlets. Ron hates the word crucify, so he went on another one of his crusades against the cross. He prefers the idea that Jesus was impaled on a stake. Ron's credentials must include professor of historical linguistics.

His constant twisting and distorting of the New Testament makes me wonder why he does not write his own bible. His implied fluency in Koine Greek would surely come in handy.

Also, if he built his own church building he would not have to be so preoccupied with the temperature. It is always too hot or too cold.

No new prophecy but he did let us know that Hitler's eyes bugged out when he was giving speeches while possessed by demons.

Poor Ron. If he would just read the bible word for word he might just understand it one day. How is he going to be able to escape being sentenced to hell (lake that burns with fire and sulphur)

Are not those who become teachers of the word to be judged with greater strictness? Woe to those who lead the little ones astray. Perhaps all these prophesied end time horrors will be poured directly onto the heads of people like Ronald Weinland.

6 comments:

Mark said...

Ronald has the same problem Herbert had as well as all his fledgling offspring... they don't know the Jesus of the New Testament.
The cross is anathema to those who expect the law to save them.

jack635 said...

they don't know the Jesus of the New Testament

They would say that you are of your father the devil for saying that.

I once tried to explain a simple sentence as meaning exactly what was written, and I was told who my father was.

Although I will still try to convince some of their error, I will not use a lot of my time. I is indeed like talking to a wall.

Luc said...

I'm glad someone still has the patience to keep tabs on the most important human being on earth.

I guess our disdain for the things of God, and our lack of the Holy Spirit blindness has left us with our priorities so screwed up that we were out taking advantage of the week end. May we be nuked by the Roman Catholic Antichrist for our carnality.

jack635 said...

yes Luc, I keep tabs on him and even listen to his sermons once on a while.
This blog is here in case one person interested in Ronald's blathers decides to check up on him.
Mike's blog is the encyclopedia ronnica and I am just a support link.
I keep doing this because I have to defend my faith against heretics.

Anonymous said...

It is well known that Ronald has had a demon problem. He will drag down his cult to the pit of hell if the Lord Jesus would allow. That is his mission as he serves the lord of darkness.

The only one who stands between his disciples and the lake of fire is the IRS. They are on to him and his fall shall be as a whimper, for you will see him exposed as the coward he is. May he burn forever and ever for his crimes against humanity.

jack635 said...

Anonymous you sound like you are not a Christian. I'd rather just see him drop dead cause I don't think he has any plans of repenting from his con for cash.