Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Buggery with Ron and John


Ronald Weinland doesn't like Christmas, or Christmas trees. In fact it down right bugs him. He noticed there was a small plastic Christmas tree in the corner of the conference room he rented in Dallas, Texas. He seemed pretty upset when he started yelling about it:

"Like this goofy little tree in the corner. It's not even real. Plastic. It doesn't bug me"

Ron, if it doesn't bug you why get so upset?

Ron reiterated Johnny Harrell's(pictured above) statement about "the kingdom that will be set up in just a few months now". Ron says in a few months there is only going to be one church.

I was taught that a couple means two and a "few" means three to five. I wonder what a "few" means in Ron's church? So does this mean that Jesus will set up his kingdom in three to five months? Or am I just confused? I don't get it. I thought Ron's date is in May 2012. Hmmmm....does a PKG "few" mean 15?

Johnny Harrell, who gave the first part of the sermon, said "God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble." and "if any of you lack wisdom ask God and it will be given to you" Well God didn't give any grace to Ron when he was on the other side of the world with his guts rotting away. Maybe Ron should pray to God and ask for wisdom. And if the PKG members would pray for wisdom, they would quickly realize Ronald Weinland is false and has nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus. Unless you count the scriptures warning us about false prophets and false apostles whose only purpose is to deceive and get gain.

I have a feeling we will be hearing more on Christmas from Ronald Weinland.

4 comments:

jack635 said...

Ummm,...I just looked up the word buggery in the dictionary. I thought it had several meanings. It doesn't.

I meant to associate the word buggery with "to be bugged" as in irritated. Like how bugged Ron was about the christmas tree.

Now I've got this horrible image in my mind. I wish my imagination wasn't so vivid. I think I'll start drinking now.

Sorry if my post title offended anyone. Yuck.

Well I guess what they are doing to the gospel is just as offensive to me.

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

"buggery" may be appropriate in this case, as it's similar to "screwed" which is what he's doing to his members, in a spiritual sense that is.

For Ron a "few months" is as many as it takes. Will turn out to be more than 18.

jack635 said...

If you put it that way, I guess the title "Christmas Buggery with Ron and John" is appropriate.

After all, it is what they are doing to the tithing members.

xHWA said...

LOL! The comments are every bit as good as the post, Jack. ;)
Ron n' John... those silly sods.