Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Still Twisting

On Saturday Ron was still drilling his version of 1 John 4 into the heads of PKG with more about "coming in the flesh" and "to come in us, to dwell in us". That is a contradiction of what the Bible says. Ron still won't admit Jesus has "come in the flesh" and now he is working on Revelation.

Fear not I am the first and the last, and the living one; I died, and behold I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades. Ron says the first and the last means the same as the beginning and the end and the Alpha and the Omega. "It does not mean I am eternally existing"

Sorry Ron, but yes it does mean he eternally existed. This is demonstrated in the Bible in several passages, including the famous "before Abraham was, I am" and "I am the first and the last". Let us see how Ron can twist this one:

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

The Bible says Jesus was with God the Father in the beginning. Ron says the Bible and God the Father, and Jesus Christ are all liars! I say Ron is a liar.

2 comments:

jack635 said...

A liar AND a thief. Ron does not believe in Jesus. He is selling you "faith" in the same manner as that old ad man, Herbert W Armstrong. Teddy Armstrong even admitted it on national television in the seventies. My how easily we forget.

Mark said...

Ron puts God in a box...A box of Ron's choosing. He has to have reasons why he is special. With Ron, it's all about Ron.