Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Friday, March 23, 2012

RONALD WEINLAND'S 58th TRUTH


used without permission from John

Okay. It's not one of Ronald Weinland's silly 57 truths. But you got to admit, it is the only one of Ron's truths that actually make any sense. BTW, I havn't read any of Ron's truths, and I still believe that this makes more sense than anything he has ever written.

6 comments:

jack635 said...

Oh...and if he goes to jail, he will get to test out the "peeing in the shower" truth.

Chacha said...

YOU have the TRUTH!

(where do I send my tithes?)
Chacha

jack635 said...

You will never hear me asking for money on this program.

jack635 said...

I mean blog.

Freeradical said...

In the salvia dream, RW is telling the truth.

jack635 said...

Well Daniel, I don't think Ron's followers are taking salvia. I think they are already mentally impaired enough from Ron's brainwashing.