Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Experiencing Technical Difficulties


Ronald Weinland is experiencing technical difficulties. As of Sunday 6pm E.S.T. his sabbath day sermon is still not posted to his site. Not all internet users can access the live server, and have to rely on downloading the audio file.

I guess all those faithful to Ron will have to wait for their sabbath. Can Ron really have the authority to pause the sabbath? Probably so, since he presumes to have the authority to change the words in the bible.

Oh well. All you followers of Weinlandism are going to have to be patient (and more than you know). One would think that the "end-time prophet" would be able to use his special powers to send his sermon over the internet. If it were me, I'd just pick up the phone and call IT Support.

5 comments:

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

I think all the technical difficulties are between Ronnie's ears. He has finally posted yesterday's sermon, but the sermons for the last two weeks are not there. Jeremy's fault.

jack635 said...

I guess Jeremy is too old to get a good ole arm strong spanking. He'll probably get a good yelling and maybe a backhander.

I like the picture I chose for this post. It suits the angry undertone in Ron's voice.

Anonymous said...

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) is dumb and jack635 is dumber. What a couple of fruitcakes.

jack635 said...

Hi Ron.
It's so easy to tell when you stop by.

jack635 said...

Hey Ron,
I've prepared a new post. Just for you.