Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, March 15, 2009

You Have Crossed The Line

On the fourteenth day of March, 2009, Ronald Weinland revealed what spirit it is that dwells within him. He devoted almost his whole sermon to explain what Jesus really meant when he said:
Before Abraham was, I am.
Ron says because the Jews said "he has a demon", Jesus allowed them to think whatever they wanted to think, in effect saying that Jesus didn't mean it when he said "Before Abraham was, I am". The Word of God is Faithful and True, and cannot be deceptive because deception is a lie, and in the truth there is no lie.



March 14th sermon 1:32:50 Ronald Weinland begins his sorcery:

"Said the Jews unto him again you are not fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham? and Jesus said unto him verily, verily, I say unto you before Abraham was, I am. So he allowed them to believe what they wanted to believe all the way through this discourse over and over again. He allowed them to believe what they wanted to believe. What'd they wanna believe? That he couldn't be a God, that he's a Samaritan and that he had a demon (laughs) ya know. or demons. Incredible. They're gonna believe what they wanna believe anyway. Isn't that the way it is?"

Ronald Weinland, you want me to believe that Jesus said something that was not true because "They're gonna believe what they wanna believe anyway.", or that Jesus wanted the Jews to think he had a demon? You are trying to hide the true gospel of Jesus Christ as delivered to us in the Holy Bible. Therefore I say let the will of the Almighty God our Father be done on earth as it is in heaven.

The Word of God is Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. Therefore let judgment be poured on Ronald Weinland in the same manner as was on Roderick Meredith. Make it a double draught so no more lies can come out of Ronald Weinland's mouth. If that would be the will of God, I agree.

Anyone else agree that Ronald Weinland is a false prophet who uses sorcery to spread lies? Whether you believe in Jesus or are a skeptic, or an atheist, or a deceived follower of Ronald Weinland, I fully expect a reply from each mindset.

14 comments:

Seeker Of Truth said...

Jesus didn't let them think He had a demon or that He was a liar! He told them He was before Abraham. He told them that He is I Am.
Ron is always busy at work explaining what the Bible really says!

Of course this subject, of Ron teaching that Jesus had a beginning is the first thing I covered on my blog, in; Did Jesus Have A Beginning. I show how easily this lie is disproved.
I also touch on this in Jesus Is Yahweh Too and Jesus Is The Creator.

It is upsetting when someone takes scripture and twists what it clearly says into something that makes no sense, and an outright lie.

jack635 said...

"It is upsetting when someone takes scripture and twists what it clearly says into something that makes no sense, and an outright lie."

That's why I called it what it is. sorcery:the dark art of using many, many words to misdirect peoples thinking and accompanied with deceptive pantomime to support the lie.

Anonymous said...

To take it one step further from sorcery, do you ever get the feeling that Ronnie is being directed by demons? I mean, he can't be THAT deluded to be making all this stuff up himself.

jack635 said...

Diego,
While I do not believe RW has a pentagram painted on his basement floor and recites incantations from the satanic bible on a full moon, I would not be surprised if the aforementioned were announced on the news some day.

It is very clear to me that he does not get what he is preaching from the Holy Spirit, or even common sense reading of the bible.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean that he actively worships Satan or anything, just that it's entirely possible that a demon is masquerading as God, and is deceiving Ron.

That or this is just an elaborate moneymaking scheme.

jack635 said...

I agree. He is getting his info from a voice inside his head or he is a con artist with no faith.

If it is a medical problem, there are medications to stop the voices. If he is a con artist, an extended stay in prison would only help him write another book.

Anonymous said...

All I know is that Satan LOVES to hear what Ronald Weinland is preaching because it takes focus off of Jesus Christ. That is why Ron Weinland is ratcheting up the rhetoric the last few weeks that continues to deny Jesus is God. That is exactly what the great false prophet in the book of Revelation does. Ron Weinland has more in common with the unclean spirits like frogs from Revelation than any prophet of God.

jack635 said...

anon 2:23

False he is, but I don't think he is the false prophet from the Revelation. He would have to pull some greater tricks out of his hat for me to consider that.

He is definitely not the "spokesman of the two witnesses", as he claims. Only someone ignorant of Revelation and with little common sense would believe he is who he claims to be.

I really hate to quote RW but, those who are following him "believe what they want to believe".

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack,

You said "Therefore let judgment be poured on Ronald Weinland in the same manner as was on Roderick Meredith."

I missed something. Could you please clarify this reference to Rod Meredith? To what specifically were you referring?

Anonymous said...

Didn't he have a stroke?

Anonymous said...

September 19th he had a mild stroke.
A double draught would be a stronger stroke so RW would not be able to speak.

Anonymous said...

Oh ok, got it.

Well, I don't wish or pray for death or injury on anybody. The people at COG-PKG do that, and that is not the way I wish to be.

Anonymous said...

I also do not wish death or injury on anyone. I used the words "if it be the will of God" then of course, I agree. It was just an idea that came into my head about getting RW to shut up and stop causing such great harm to others.

I guess I was trying to show an example of everything that happens on earth is the will of God because He lets it happen. Like what happened to Rod. If one is against God then one deserves the judgment that happens. After all, I did quote "in righteousness he judges and makes war."

Please don't confuse me with PKG'ers who pray for death of others. I hope this clears up that. I will gladly explain further if you require.

Anonymous said...

OK, I understand now. Thanks.