Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, April 18, 2009

FoUB

My first impression of Johnny Harrell was he sounds like Lyndon B Johnson. I will search the net for a picture of him, so I can get the image of LBJ giving a sermon out of my mind.
He talks for two hours about the feast of unleavened bread. He tells us we have to get all the leaven out of our homes, but I say he should get the leaven of the Pharisees out of his heart and mind.

He shall get a place in the Weinland-ettes, for he is also deceived by the ILFPRW and promotes this charlatan.

2 comments:

AggieAtheist said...

LOL! Jack! It's DoUB. But thanks for the laugh. :-)

jack635 said...

You're welcome. I'm glad you found a hidden joke. My aim is to expose the lies, declare the truth, and get people to lighten up and laugh a little. Laughter is the best medicine as long as the joking isn't carried too far.