Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall 2009

It is now a full year since the "fall of 2008" when the United States was to cease to exist as an independent nation, or was to begin it's demise. (according to Ronald Weinland's books and sermons)
It is also over a year since I started blogging about the con artist Ronald Weinland.

I have several web sites and on some of them I use Google AdSense to generate revenue. It is through one of those advertisements that I discovered Ronald Weinland. I remember downloading his book and scanning the table of contents for a chapter to quickly read. I stopped reading when he declared he was a prophet.

I then listened to one of his "sermons" and immediately perceived the anger in his voice. He does not have the peace and happiness inside him. I'm sure I read somewhere in the bible that "God is love". There is no peace in Ronald Weinland. After all those years of studying the bible he still doesn't get it (pun intended). The only thing he does get is money. And that money comes from those he has deceived into giving to him on a regular basis.

Ronald Weinland is a member of an old club. That club's members have been deceiving mankind since the beginning of the word congregation. A true minister encourages and helps his flock. But the members of the Deceivers Club are nothing more than thieves and robbers.

All who came before me are thieves and robbers; --John 10:8

Unfortunately, almost all who have come after Him and use the title of minister, are also thieves and robbers. Teaching the precepts of men and ignoring the grace and mercy of God.

Please share your thoughts on the one year anniversary of no fireworks from the prophet and revelation witness Ronald Weinland.

3 comments:

jack635 said...

...the sound of one cricket chirping away...

Kirrily - XPKG said...

Hey Jack,

A year hey - wow. Feels like yesterday and an eternity all at once.

I feel numb right now.

But I tell ya what, I am loving living life right now! Not hurting anyone, but having a ball being free!

I am not keeping Sabbath, not keeping the Holy Days - and I don't give a rats.

I haven't turned into an Athiest - but as one of my friends said on his Facebook (evil thing!!) said in answer to his religious views "Hey, I like the guy, He is just so hard to reach".

To me, that says it all.

Ron was meant to be right. In being right, that was meant to get rid of the confusion in the world.

Ron was wrong - for me personally, this made the confusion worse.

Now - I don't CARE who is right!

Until God Himself, or Jesus is here standing on this planet - speaking CLEARLY - I will continue to live my life as I bloody well like.

jack635 said...

I'm glad you have not turned into an atheist. Atheism is usually the end result when dealing with a "church" that requires something of you.

Don't ever again let a preacher DICTATE what you shall do and when and with who and how much. They are supposed to encourage you and read to you, not make demands of you with threats of disfellowshipment. Where is this love they speak of? They don't have a clue.