Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mail In Your Offerings

I didn't listen to yesterday's sermon. I was at a funeral. Today I listened to the first few minutes of a sermon by an unknown PKG, I think was Johnny Harrell. He said there was a basket at the back of the hall, for offerings. And for those of us who could not attend, we are to mail in our offerings...to make atonement with God.

Well I've got news for you. You can't pay to get into heaven.

So intead of mailing in an offering, I offer Ronald Weinland and his PKG this tidbit of secret wisdom:

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results isn’t insanity, it’s stupidity. Doing the same thing over and over again and observing different results, that's insanity." --covert comic

I'd like to repeat, Atonement payments cannot be used to gain entrance into heaven.

Jesus already paid the price. The PKG is a phishing site disguised as "the church". Ron should put a visa and mastercard logo on the site, to make it look more professional.

No comments: