Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

IF RON BECOMES DULL




Ron's pre-recorded sermon from the Netherlands held a few surprises. He has always posted his sermons in Windows Media Player format. Yesterday's sermon was presented using a Quicktime Pro plug-in Version 7.6.9

Ron's thunderous trumpet where the media will give him more attention has not yet materialized. I have a feeling with this new delivery system, we will be seeing and hearing him on the internet soon. This way he can self fulfill his prophecies.

Ron said over the years he has seen people leave God's church every year. "If you find the church becoming dull, you are in spiritual trouble". Which led me to the title of today's post, IF RON BECOMES DULL, you are on your way out of trouble.

Another quote from Ron which he made during his often irritations with air conditioning/heating, "In another year we wont have to worry about tight collars" I've been listening to Ron since 2008 and he does seem to have problems with heating and cooling.

He is going to be heated up in May when he has problems. Hopefully he will cool down in jail.

1 comment:

jack635 said...

I was just surfing around the internet and I decided to read Ron's blog. this is dated may 20th

It will be the last Pentecost to be observed in man’s age (the time allotted in God’s plan for mankind to govern himself).

I guess that's it for pentecost. The Roman Catholic church is going to be pissed!