Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Struck Dumb



"Mr. Camping shortly after his smack down by GOD; now he knows why we fear THE LORD!"


Harold Camping won't be telling any more lies. This picture was clipped from his latest sermon video, and hopefully his last.

Latest info states he is communicating with his wife in slurred speech and the paralysis is on the right side of his body.

Ronald Weinland take warning. God sometimes punishes those who cause others to commit suicide or destroy their families and children. When God punishes, it is for real. Not like your phoney punishings of ministers and critics.

Harold Camping knows what it is like to stop preaching in the middle of a sentence. Now he can just disappear.

5 comments:

jack635 said...

Looking at his eyes I can see the panic. I don't want to ever know the feeling of not being able to speak or move. A picture says a thousand words.

Dan said...

Brother,

Do not perceive this as judgement-but please reconsider the way you are spreading the truth.

As a former WCG member, breaking free of that bondage was incredibly difficult-only by the grace of God, our Lord and Savior who is come. I had no idea these splinter groups had gained so much strength until it crossed my mind to do a little searching.

Yes, tell the truth and bring forth the light-expose everything you can-but I strongly suggest do not mock them or antagonize them. As a former follower, I know they are BLIND and only think YOU are being deceived. You have to love them (God created them) and PRAY for truth to be revealed to them. Do not forget what Jesus did on the cross-he prayed for us to be forgiven even to his last breath!! The spiritual strongholds that oppress these people are very powerful and mainly perpetuated by fear from satan. Send out a call to prayer to all your readers-it's urgent!

I suggest you look at your blog home page and see what you might be mocking. I especially discourage mocking Satan. Do you really think anyone deserves to be equated to Satan? I can't imagine that winning Jesus Christ's approval. Can you imagine him asking you why you did that? Do you really think it's a way God would choose to reach out to these people? Leave the judgement to God, my Brother.

Dan

jack635 said...

Dear Dan,

I have decided to reply to your comment with a new post. I like to keep my comments short, but I had so much to say about your statement.

Richard said...

I personally hope Mr. Camping remains alive until October 22 -- his revised "time has an end" date. That way, he'll know how completely wrong he was.

Interesting to me that Family Radio still is playing "Open Forum" reruns of Mr. Camping every night. Shouldn't they be auditioning potential replacements, like Gunther von G.? Or is Mr. Camping the only one who received this "truth"?

jack635 said...

Richard,
The rich can afford top clinics and doctors to delay their demise. There is a good chance he will be around for his non event.

They're playing Open Forum reruns cause Camping can't speak. And that's a good thing.