Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, June 19, 2011

So Much to Say


"now will the ruler of this world be cast out" -- Jesus Christ (John 12:31)


I received a comment by Dan on the Harold Camping Struck Dumb post, and I had so many issues to respond to, I decided to make a new post to address some of these issues which many followers of Armstrongism and Ronald Weinland, are bound to have. And after reading all this I'd say Armstrongism, Ronald Weinland, and pretty well every other church.

Dan said...
Brother,

Do not perceive this as judgement-but please reconsider the way you are spreading the truth.

As a former WCG member, breaking free of that bondage was incredibly difficult-only by the grace of God, our Lord and Savior who is come. I had no idea these splinter groups had gained so much strength until it crossed my mind to do a little searching.

Yes, tell the truth and bring forth the light-expose everything you can-but I strongly suggest do not mock them or antagonize them. As a former follower, I know they are BLIND and only think YOU are being deceived. You have to love them (God created them) and PRAY for truth to be revealed to them. Do not forget what Jesus did on the cross-he prayed for us to be forgiven even to his last breath!! The spiritual strongholds that oppress these people are very powerful and mainly perpetuated by fear from satan. Send out a call to prayer to all your readers-it's urgent!

I suggest you look at your blog home page and see what you might be mocking. I especially discourage mocking Satan. Do you really think anyone deserves to be equated to Satan? I can't imagine that winning Jesus Christ's approval. Can you imagine him asking you why you did that? Do you really think it's a way God would choose to reach out to these people? Leave the judgement to God, my Brother.

Dan


Dear Dan,

Thank you for your comments. I don't believe I have ever mocked those who follow Ron. If you can find an instance where I mocked PKG members please point it out to me.

I suggest you look at your blog home page and see what you might be mocking

Be specific next time. Please and thank you.

As for Ron wearing the costume of an enchanter, I have no regrets. I portray him as what he is. He does not preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. If you think he does then you should read the testimony of Jesus Christ again. I have no fear of Satan because I have read "Resist the devil and he shall flee". Flee means run away fast to get away from the thing that is trying to capture or kill you.

You said:

"Send out a call to prayer to all your readers-it's urgent!"

I don't tell people how to pray as I think that is a personal matter between them and God. Jesus told us how, when, where, why, and what to pray for. It's in the gospel.

As to mocking;

definition -- Making fun of someone or something in a cruel way; derisive

How am I being cruel to Ron? It is apparent to me that he is a False Prophet. Or do you mean I am being cruel to Satan? I quote scripture that clearly contradicts what Weinland is teaching. I use the RSV because it is plain english which is easily understood by those who have never read the Bible. I have compared it to the KJV and found little difference. I will use whatever version others are using during a discussion to avoid controversy. And if someone does not want to talk about God, I talk about what they want to talk about.

Ron says to use the King James version but I have heard him say it is a "horrible translation inspired by the Jews". He says that because he wants the Bible to say what he wants it to say, not what is printed on the pages. Is my posting of scripture mocking?

1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness,

1Ti 6:4 he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,

1Ti 6:5 and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

Is "peace be with you" residing in Ron and his followers, or are they lashing out at those who expose him for what his is? A false prophet waxing fat on the money of his followers.

You also said: "Leave the judgement to God, my Brother"

Should I, and the other antiWeinland blogs stop exposing him as a false prophet? No way! Didn't Armstrong used to say "Cry aloud and spare not...." We can all cherry pick whatever we want out of the Bible, but the words that came out of Jesus Christ's mouth are indisputable to me.

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

I agree with this. Of sin, because no one really truly believes in Jesus or there would not be such a mess in All the churches of Christianity. Of righteousness, because no one has gone to heaven except Jesus, no matter how righteous they think they may be. Of judgment, because Satan has been impeached powerless, and chained up along with his "demons".

I have doubt you will reply. Whenever I quote scripture in forums about Ronald Weinland, most people stop talking or disappear. I guess they are afraid the Word of Jesus might contradict the word of their preacher/beliefs. Best to just put it out of mind, right?

Do all you church-goers think Jesus is pleased when you give money to a rich preacher instead of some bum on the sidewalk, or a poverty stricken family three streets over, or a food bank?

I'd better stop now or this is going to turn into a sermon. I read the Gospels and I believe what Jesus said, and he said: All who came before me, were thieves and robbers. Why would I want to read the old testament when Jesus has given me a new one? A new promise of eternal life.



Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.




22 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are NOT preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ..., you are the one cursed Jack.
You only think you know scriptures in the Bible. People stop listening or replying to you on web-site forums because they know you are full of it. You have your own private interpretation of God's word and it is fully 100% wrong. You are the one who is cursed and your judgement day is coming soon.
There is nobody out there Jack who is afraid of your meaningless words. You're nothing but a pathetic, walking hypocrite!!

jack635 said...

Are you saying the scriptures I posted are not in the Holy Bible?

I don't interpret the Word. I just write it down exactly as it is written.

Peace be with you.

jack635 said...

Wow! I just caught that as I was about to close the browser

"There is nobody out there Jack who is afraid of your meaningless words."

Why would anyone be afraid of scripture?

I know of a certain person who would be afraid of his followers reading scripture.

Anonymous said...

Jack,
You are truly a joke. Anybody can quote scriptures word for word from the Bible, however, you do not understand what those words mean. You can't understand the scriptures you are so quick to quote because you do not follow Jesus Christ of the Bible. You are a follower of Satan. You are Satan's lap dog..., nothing more.

jack635 said...

Jack,
You are truly a joke. Anybody can quote scriptures word for word from the Bible, however, you do not understand what those words mean. You can't understand the scriptures you are so quick to quote because you do not follow Jesus Christ of the Bible. You are a follower of Satan. You are Satan's lap dog..., nothing more.


Ron,
You call yourself a prophet of God, a servant of Jesus Christ?

Where is the love and wisdom of Jesus Christ in your above comment?

Should I ask Jesus to strike you down right now this instant. I know He will give me anything I ask.

No. I wont do that. I still have hope that some day you will repent and come to salvation through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Son of the Living God.

Even after all the damage you have done, Jesus will still accept you. Eternal life is free for the asking.

The Word of God is living and active, sharper than any two edged sword.

It's not just some book that somebody wrote hoping it would have a positive effect on humanity.

You can not win when you oppose the Holy Spirit of God.

Anonymous said...

Jack,
You said, "Should I ask Jesus to strike you down right now this instant. I know He will give me anything I ask. No. I wont do that.".

You can't do that because you do NOT follow God or His son, Jesus Christ, of the Bible. They do not hear one word you say because you are a follower of the god of this world,..Satan. You have your own private interpretation of God's holy scriptures and like I said before....,your interpretations are 100% wrong. God and His son do not listen to your idle words so no one should listen to your insane ramblings.

jack635 said...

Why would you call Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Son of the Living God, of whom I confess of, why do you call Him Satan? And you keep saying my interpretations are 100% false. I have not interpreted them, I have written them exactly as they are written in the Holy Bible. Why do you say the Word of God is 100% false? I even used the KJV because you use it.

Anyone reading this blog can see what is the truth and what is a desperate attempt to brainwash already brainwashed minds that are beginning to become dull of hearing what you are selling.

So tell me, why do you call Jesus by the name of Satan? And why do you call the Word of God 100% false?

jack635 said...

Luk 21:15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.

Well, I'm glad that hateful commentor is gone. It is truly sad that atheists, false Christians, and False Prophets are so hateful towards the testimony of Jesus Christ. I understand where the hate comes from.

Acts 7:54 Now when they heard these things they were enraged, and they ground their teeth at him.

Act 7:57 But they cried out with a loud voice and stopped their ears and rushed together at him.

These things were done by the Jews and the Sadducees, Pharisees to Jesus and the first martyr for Christ. They absolutely hated that the actual words of God were being said aloud. The modern day ones get totally pissed as you can see from the last couple weeks. I bet there are those who would love to choke the life out of me if they could just wrap their hands around my throat.

Interpretations, interpret this, interpret that. How about this one:

1 John 2:26 I write this to you about those who would deceive you; 27 but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

1John3:8 The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

You PKGers quit being so lazy. Pick up your Bible and start reading on the first page of Matthew NOT the first page of Genesis. Otherwise, you deserve what people like Ron Weinland are going to do to you. The end of the Bible is Paradise. The end with Ron is misery.

Anonymous said...

Jack,
How many times do I have to tell you that you don't understand God's word?!?!? Yes, I do call your Jesus Satan because that is whom you worship. Your testimony of Christ is garbage at best. You don't know a thing about the real Jesus of the Bible. You quote scriptures and have no idea what they mean and to whom they apply. You are living in a fantasy world.
Your pathetic little blog is a joke. You must be a lonely sad person to keep up these insane ramblings. You need some serious help. Have a good day sir.

jack635 said...

Jack,
How many times do I have to tell you that you don't understand God's word?!?!?

Until you repent of your sins and ask Jesus Christ of Nazareth to forgive you, restore you, and establish you in His Holy Spirit. Or until you turn blue in the face.

Yes, I do call your Jesus Satan because that is whom you worship.

My Jesus is the Jesus who spoke the Word recorded in the New Testament, as is plainly shown on this blog.

Your testimony of Christ is garbage at best.

The words that came out of Jesus Christ you call garbage? God knows all things, they cannot be hid from Him. You should watch what you are typing in anger.

You don't know a thing about the real Jesus of the Bible. The Real Jesus was a title of a book by Teddy. I prefer to read the Holy Bible for the last oh wow it's been almost forty years of reading the Word of God without anyone trying to manipulate my thinking. Except the printed Word.

You quote scriptures and have no idea what they mean and to whom they apply.

I went to school and I can read words in books. But I prefer the Holy Bible. The scriptures I quote are especially selected by the Spirit that moves me. (Ron Ron why persecuteth thou me?) It's hard for you to argue with the Word of God, isn't it?

"I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" Well? Do you? I do. I'm gonna be fifty and I still get asked for I.D. at the wine store.


You are living in a fantasy world.

Not true. I am living in a beautiful part of the world, free from war, disaster, and most of all stress.

Your pathetic little blog is a joke.

That's not what the stats say. I never imagined there would be so many unique visitors here. I made this blog because sometimes I get "preachy", and out of respect for Mike I do the preaching over here. That's called common decency.

You must be a lonely sad person to keep up these insane ramblings.

I really do believe that I may be the only truly happy person on the face of the earth. That might offend some people because it sounds conceited, but it is true. I would not have written it if a hateful person had not accused me.

You need some serious help.

Yes, there is about ten cords of wood sitting in front of the wood shed. But I have lots of friends eager to help me on account of most people like to be around those who are truly happy. Not the fake happy with forced smiles.

Have a good day sir.

If that wasn't so sarcastic, I would have said it's about time you showed me a little respect. But thank you, I will. I always do. I wake up in the morning happy to be alive for another day of eternal life given FREE by Jesus. (you know that's God's name too, right?) "I have manifested thy name to those you have given to me "-- Jesus Christ

Oh and don't think I'm going to let you get away without this:

Even after all the damage you have done, Jesus will still accept you. Eternal life is free for the asking.

The Word of God is living and active, sharper than any two edged sword.

It's not just some book that somebody wrote hoping it would have a positive effect on humanity.

You can not win when you oppose the Holy Spirit of God.

Acts 7:54 Now when they heard these things they were enraged, and they ground their teeth at him.


1John3:8 The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

You PKGers quit being so lazy. Pick up your Bible and start reading on the first page of Matthew NOT the first page of Genesis. Otherwise, you deserve what people like Ron Weinland are going to do to you. The end of the Bible is Paradise. The end with Ron is misery.

Anonymous said...

Jack,
You said, "The words that came out of Jesus Christ you call garbage? God knows all things, they cannot be hid from Him. You should watch what you are typing in anger.".

I can say that because you, Jack, follow a false christ. Again, you quote scriptures and do not know what they mean and to whom they apply.
We can do this all day and all night. My words mean nothing to you and your words mean absolutely nothing to me. One day Jesus Christ is going to say straight to your face that He never knew you. When your eyes are finally opened to God's real truth as revealed to His church (PKG), I wonder if you will humble yourself at that time or will you still be a stubborn ass (full of pride) and hold on to your false beliefs. Because then you are choosing eternal death. Good bye Jack..., your time for mocking Ron and God's church is almost over. I will not write again.

jack635 said...

You dedicating so much time here means you are concerned your followers will read the scriptures you will not read to them. That is why you said

"There is nobody out there Jack who is afraid of your meaningless words."

They are not my words, they are from the Testimony of Jesus Christ.
You keep saying my interpretations are wrong. I have not written any interpretations. I have quoted scripture exactly as it is written in the Testimony of Jesus Christ.You keep calling these the words of Satan. You do realize you are calling the Word of Jesus 100% false and of Satan? You cannot win when you oppose the Holy Spirit of God.

Luk 21:15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.

1John3:8 The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

"I have manifested thy name to those you have given to me "-- Jesus Christ

"I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness,

1Ti 6:4 he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,

1Ti 6:5 and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

1 John 2:26 I write this to you about those who would deceive you; 27 but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.


You call those words the words of Satan, and that they are 100% false? Those are the Faithful and True words of Jesus Christ and the Saints. Here's some more:


Acts 7:54 Now when they heard these things they were enraged, and they ground their teeth at him.

Act 7:57 But they cried out with a loud voice and stopped their ears and rushed together at him. Come on now, does this sound like the words of Satan to you? Ron says it is.

You can not win when you oppose the Holy Spirit of God.

You PKGers quit being so lazy. Pick up your Bible and start reading on the first page of Matthew NOT the first page of Genesis. Otherwise, you deserve what people like Ron Weinland are going to do to you. The end of the Bible is Paradise. The end with Ron is misery.


As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. Gal 1:9

Amen.

Kirrily XPKG said...

Ah yes Jack, PKG is full of these types, but the ministy do not like these types, and are embarrassed by them (even though the very ministry creates this attitude in them).

This person would no doubt be disfellowshipped if found out because:-

1. They are writing on this blog, when told not to.
2. Not being teachable (ie. Trying to make the 'blind' like us 'see' the truth, even though that's Gods job through the Ministry, not a 'sheep'.
3. Showing a prideful spirit (ie. What is in their intent in writing here? The ministry know that 'spirit' and do not like it).

Also, PKG does not teach that about Jesus saying 'I never knew you'.

PKG actually teaches that Jesus will only say that about COG (before apostasy) or PKG memebers that were truly called but rejected the truth.

So anonymous should maybe get their facts straight, watch their prideful nature trying to lift themselves above Ronnie (God).

Like I said, his followers are getting pissed cause nothing is happening as Rotten Ronnie and his Wench have stated. As time goes on, more and more anger will abound as they realise they have believed a lie.

Get ready for more of this hatred and bile from PKG - they are realising they are wrong, but desperate to hold onto what they WANT to believe.

As reality kicks in, the closer 2012 gets, the more desperately angry they are going to get.

When the date comes and goes however, when their haughty beliefs are proven wrong, then they will be silent.

Anonymous said...

Kirrily XPKG said, "Also, PKG does not teach that about Jesus saying 'I never knew you'.

PKG actually teaches that Jesus will only say that about COG (before apostasy) or PKG memebers that were truly called but rejected the truth.

So anonymous should maybe get their facts straight, watch their prideful nature trying to lift themselves above Ronnie (God)."

That's not true. You weren't in God's church long enough to know what is true and what isn't. You don't know a thing.

Kirrily XPKG said, " This person would no doubt be disfellowshipped if found out because:-

1. They are writing on this blog, when told not to.
2. Not being teachable (ie. Trying to make the 'blind' like us 'see' the truth, even though that's Gods job through the Ministry, not a 'sheep'.
3. Showing a prideful spirit (ie. What is in their intent in writing here? The ministry know that 'spirit' and do not like it)."

Again, not true. You have no idea what you are talking about. You need to shut your ignorant mouth..., wench.


Kirrily XPKG said, "When the date comes and goes however, when their haughty beliefs are proven wrong, then they will be silent."

You couldn't be more wrong about that. I will never be silent because PKG IS God's only true church. Please check yourself into the nearest psychiatric institution at your earliest convenience.

Jan said...

Always be mindful --- just because you believe something does NOT mean it is true.

jack635 said...

Jan, I believe Ronald Weinland is a false prophet. And it is TRUE.

jack635 said...

"You need to shut your ignorant mouth..., wench."

I think Kirrily can keep her mouth open or shut while she is typing. She is free to do whatever she wants to because she is smart enough to be FREE.

Why do you think people should keep their mouths closed while typing? I sometimes have my mouth open while typing. I didn't notice it till you mentioned it. But I don't usually think about silly things like that.

Oh, and FYI, no one has been in God's church since Titus destroyed it and most of Jerusalem 1940 years ago, just like Jesus prophecied. Jesus is not a liar like that hateful Ron is.

Love,
Jack

Kirrily XPKG said...

LMAO Anon! Classic! :)

Thought you'd bite at that :)

Kirrily XPKG said...

Hey Jack, this person is so unlike most PKG members I knew, I'm thinking they are not from PKG.

Wayne and I used to speak at length on the topics I raised above.... And because I dobbed on people in my PKG group, got 2 people disfellowshipped for looking at other materials apart from PKG, and being on blogs like this.

Thought Anon would take the bait - I find their anger funny :)

Seriously tho, from what they are saying I'm really doubtful they are even a member, but then again, PKG has attracted some sadly mentally ill people, which this person could easily fall into the category of.

Some are attracted to PKG and feel they are called and even given more special knowledge than Ron - this person also might be one of those.

These full on types will be soooooo angry when Jesus doesn't return. Sad? Nah - not for these types!

Great entertainment tho!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kirrily XPKG,

You are mentally ill and you don't even know it. You say you have gotten on with your life after your experience with PKG and that Ron and PKG don't bother you anymore? I saw you post that once before on another blog. Let me tell you something.., no you haven't. You're just as screwed up as the day you left.
I seen you post some vile hate filled words about Ron and Laura which no sane person would write. You really are an evil, disturbed person.
You truly are the embarrassment for ever having been a part on God's Church (PKG).

Kirrily XPKG said...

*Yawn*

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

Oh, anonymous one. You are not following Christ. You are following a man who fits the definition of 2 Thess 2:3-4 to a "T". A man who can turn your thinking to the right or to the left (or even backward) on a dime with the lamest of reasoning.

A man who you will still be haughtily defending a year from now as still an apostle even though he's "not a prophet" despite the fact that he's declared himself to be a prophet of the God of Abraham and zero of his prophecies have come true.