Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, December 10, 2011

THE PUPPETS SPEAK


Ron didn't give a sermon today. He let his puppets, Wayne and Johnny, do all the talking. After the standard opening prayer to keep the internet operating properly, Wayne began to speak.

I've heard that animals can tell if someone is evil. Maybe it is true, because Wayne told us he was attacked by birds and a fruit bat. Awesome, truly awesome.

As a demonstration of his evilness, Wayne began by twisting the scripture in 1 Cor 2:9

But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him" God has revealed to us through the Spirit.

Wayne twisted the word "eye" to mean the mind's eye, meaning no mind's eye has seen what God has prepared for us. I groan inside when I hear this kind of interpretation. That scripture means exactly what it says! "Eye" is the eyeball in your skull. "Ear" is the thing attached to the side of your skull that you hear sounds with. Now maybe you can say "heart of man" is the mind's eye, I'll say it is your mind, as in what's in your heart. You see, it really is that simple. Just read it like you were taught to read in school. The garbage that comes out of a COG is bewildering to me.

I do understand why they twist the words around though. It is so they can keep em hooked and keep squeezing money out of them. Like this little subliminal jab to sell your stuff and give to the "church":

God's people should be able to walk away from a good job, a good home, in order to "think differently"

And to tell them "if you have not read 2008 GFW you do not know God." Well that effectively gets rid of the New Testament. What about the rest of the human race that lived after Jesus was crucified, right up till just before Ron's heresy was published? Wayne is either deluded, or also a con artist in cahoots with Ron.

Then Johnny Harrel takes over and starts his blather:

"We're on the finish line." "a few months now, a few weeks as we heard Wayne say"
I've heard Johnny say a "few weeks" before. Nothing happened Johnny! He then lets everyone know that "you don't belong to God unless you belong to PKG" and

"Jesus paid the ultimate price so you could sit here and listen".

That one left me speechless. Those poor PKG members are in the clutches of a con artist's puppets.

6 comments:

James said...

You are slipping Jack.



Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

jack635 said...

I'm sorry. I hope I will be forgiven for my error. I think Gal 1 9 is appropriate for Ron, as he is preaching another gospel. And there are many others written just for people like Weinland.

jack635 said...

I just re-read the post. Wayne said one of the birds that attacked him latched on to his eyebrow and then his nose.

That bird was trying to peck his eye out, but missed twice. Lucky for Wayne that the bird missed. Maybe it was a prophetic bird. You know, like you should have your eye pecked out for that future sermon you are going to preach where you twist the scriptural meaning of the word "eye".

Anonymous said...

Jack,
You used "evilness" when you write about Wayne Matthews. Its not in the dictionary, so why do you say you understand english literature?

I'm curious as to what word you use to describe yourself? I can think of several.

You call yourself an honest Christian. Why would you write such terrible things about others? What word would you use to describe yourself?

jack635 said...

Well, I try to be a good person, kind, patient. I guess if I had to use only one word it would have to be..............human.

With very great difficulty to myself, I would say I am 'good'. Comparing myself to all the others I have seen and read about, I would say I am a good man. Okay at the risk of sounding conceited, I will say the word to describe me is "good". There. That's about as honest as I can get.

I've already told you what I think of Ron, and any who push his trash on others. And that's because they tell the PKG members that even if Jesus doesn't come on 27th May, they will still follow Ron. After all those failed prophecies, they say they will still follow a proven false prophet. What does the Bible say about false prophets? Will you ignore your Bible?

jack635 said...

Why would you write such terrible things about others?

What is so terrible about the truth? Ron is going to trial for criminal charges on the 31st of January.