Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Friday, September 26, 2008

IS IT WARM IN HERE?


Ronald Weinland is in Hawaii Cincinatti this coming speech day. I imagine he will focus on keeping his church together by manipulating more of the scripture.

I read something interesting last night and I want to comment on it:

"we cannot find a tithe record. I see you expected to mail the tithe in our past e-mails. Reply back to this e-mail as this is a prerequisite to baptism"

Ronald's church emails prospects that they may not be baptised without payment by cashiers cheque? "My my my"...said the spider to the fly.

Ron says pay first. Jesus says free to all who desire.

"And let him who is thirsty come, let him who desires take the water of life without price." from the revelation of Jesus Christ to John, chapter 22, part of verse 17.

I will comment on the "sermon" as soon as I hear it tomorrow.

5 comments:

jack635 said...

Carpam diem cras.

(Translation: I'll seize the day tomorrow.)

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

The False Prophet will be in Hawaii on Tuesday, not tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

He'll no doubt try and capitalize on the recent economic crisis and doom and gloom in the USA. And of course this will be some sort of trumpet or sign that the end is coming.

It will be interesting to watch and hear Weinland as months pass. There just has to come some moment when he simply has no credibility with anyone. We're not there yet because he obviously still some followers. But he will have to change his message if he wants to continue to lead his flock. Because even they won't buy the end time thing for much longer.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mike, I thought tomorrow was the 30th. I'm in the bush and I don't wear a watch or see a calendar very often. I'll strike through Hawaii and replace it with sinsinatti.
I was all prepared to make the announcement tomorrow. Now we'll have to wait.
I want to try the Weinland drinking game tomorrow while RW tells us about Washington National Trust.

jack635 said...

I guess I lost track of time because I was so engrossed in FINALLY stuffing the purportedly insane lying false prophet into a wizard suit.