Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, September 13, 2008

LIVE FROM BELGIUM!!! -- IT'S RONALD WEINLAND

For those of you concerned about RW not telling his congregation about his IRS woes, he did mention one of his followers emailing him and stating "if the government is coming after you" then you can't be true.
He also mentioned "I used to believe I would end up in Switzerland"
If you have been reading my previous posts you know I have been wondering if he will dissappear to switzerland because that is where his websites are hosted and it is also known for banking privacy.

His sermons are two hours long and I believe I could read aloud the amount of scripture he actually puts into them, in about 15 minutes. He talks on and on about what he believes is important, and when he gets back to reading out the scripture he speed reads. When he reads the word of God he speaks it very fast and I get the impression it's an inconvenience to his sermon because he has to stop talking to read some more of the Gospel.

So , he mentioned that the government is coming after him, but without any specificity.

1 comment:

jack635 said...

The kingdom of Ronald Weinland is among you

But you have to pay to get in.