Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Monday, May 7, 2012

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick...

No, this is not the 60 minutes blog.  It is all about a con artist named Ronald Weinland, and his time is running out.  I've always felt he is a con artist making money off the doomsday types who are into dates, legends, myths, and fallout shelters.  But if he is a religious nutcase, what I wrote back in Dec 2009 still stands:

"Sorry Ron. I'm not having a hayday with this. Just reporting the truth about your heresy, and revealing the fact that you are not preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ as delivered to us by the saints. It is written in the New Testament in black and white. There is nothing new to be added.
Anything that comes out of the mouth of Ronald Weinland is a lie.
" -- 19 Dec 2009

Well,.....I did say that anything that comes out of the mouth of Ronald Weinland is a lie.  I was deep in the bush this weekend so I did not get a chance to listen to Ron's latest brainstorm.  I am sure he was twisting around the words of his very own book 2008 GFW, in the same manner he twists the words of the Bible for his own personal gain.

I guess I better go over to mikes blog and read what ludicrousness came out of his mouth on Saturday.  And I do mean Ron's mouth.  Nothing but the truth about Ron comes out of Mike's mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good news is that we don't have long to wait.

No, wait a minute: That was back in 2008, wasn't it?

jack635 said...

I commented on Mikes blog many times about how Ron would use the "shortened the days" excuse. There is also another passage he can use; "your destruction has come upon you in one hour".

Ron did say it could all happen in a day or even an hour. So what the hell was such a descriptive book written by him for? Surely God did not give him a pack of lies. I think Ron made it up on his own, with visions of dollar signs dancing in his head.

Anonymous said...

Jack,

or it could happen in a nanosecond (a billionth of a second).

A nanosecond is to one second as one second is to 35 years.

So there you go.

To God, a nanosecond is 35 years.

So all prophecy could be fulfilled in a nanosecond.

You know, though, I can think of a billion reasons that's wrong.

Do you suppose it's a billion dollar signs in Weinland's vision? (That will never equate to real dollars, just as none of Rotten Ronnie's predictions never equate to fulfilled prophecies.)