Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You Can't Fool Me Ron!



LOTS OF MONEY


"The answer that I am who I say I am will be given by the events described in both books coming true exactly as I have described"  Ronald Weinland --2008 God’s Final Witness


The last four years have proved that Ronald Weinland is NOT who he says he is.  Ron has written his own confession of being a false prophet (GFW).  Do I really have to say anything else?

2 comments:

jack635 said...

Ya here's something else. In less than two weeks we will find out what kind man Ronald Weinland is.

Anonymous said...

One thing is still not clear: Why PKG members follow him or believe one thing he says.

That's still a big mystery.