Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Sunday, August 7, 2011

ARE YOU READY?


According to the Ronald Weinland archive of facts, August 21st is the latest date that Ronald has stated for the fifth trumpet. I can't remember what the fifth trumpet is but I think it might be nuclear explosions in the port cities of the United States. Whatever it is, it's horrors. And by the packaging labelling coming out of China, perhaps Ron is right about Germany rising. (check out the german flag on the photo above)

Ron's latest sermon he mentioned the date "May 27th two thousand and twelve" twice. He mentioned Mr Armstrong so many times but did not give any glory to Jesus. He twisted Revelation 14:4 verse about the 144000 not being virgins but that they are those who have not been defiled by the great whoredom of false christianity. If that were true, it would have read "the woman clothed in purple and scarlet" not "women".
Sorry Ron, it means exactly what it says:

Rev 14:4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are chaste(Greek: virgins); it is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes; these have been redeemed from mankind as first fruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are spotless.

Ronald Weinland is not one of the virgins, and his mouth is full of lies when it comes to the scriptures. Ron is not spotless.

Yes, the ETERNAL God, the God of Abraham has sent me to you. I am to state clearly that I am an end-time prophet, a prophet of the God of Abraham. --page 17 GFW 2008

You are a blasphemous liar Ronald Weinland. You are not spotless.


I had quite a bit to say for this post but I waited too long and now it is bedtime.

4 comments:

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

The fifth trumpet is the rise of the beast power and takeover of the US. Nukular explosions in port cities is the 2nd trumpet, which also has to happen in the next 2 weeks.

jack635 said...

I remember now. Herbies beast COLLOSUS is Ronnies beast power and China's misprint.

So Germany will blow up American port cities, right Ron? I'm not reading that book again. Good thing it is summarized here

Anonymous said...

Its against the law to use a Natzi design.

jack635 said...

Maybe in Germany. I'm not breaking the laws of Canada by posting that.

Oh and while I've got you anonymous, was it you that reported my image of Ron to google images? Just because the original has been removed, does not mean google is going to remove that image from every other site that has copied it. I guess I could appeal. But I'm not concerned. There are enough sites out there attesting to the fact that Ron is false.

If your not the notorious "anonymous", please disregard my "insane ramblings".