Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, December 27, 2008

We Live In A Cesspool


Last week during God's Witness Is Ending Part One, Ron told us there are going to be some surprises. Well, SURPRISE! There is a church fast next sabbath. I know by the size of Ron's gut, he could use a fast.

He said we live in a cesspool. I haven't seen a cesspool since the sixties, and I doubt they are still in existence in the western world. But if he wants to call the world a cesspool, I guess it's a free country and he can say what he wants.

As for his sermon, it didn't seem much like a sermon to me. He was defensive and confusing. He didn't seem to say anything at all. Just a bunch of babbling to confuse anyone trying to make sense of what he was saying. I am bewildered as to what he was trying to convey. I may be wrong but I think he was saying the world won't see anything until the fifth trumpet. To tell you the truth, I haven't a clue what he was babbling about. I am sure don't drink the flavoraid would be able to explain better than I.

"It's not just about the trumpets, it's about the thunders." Ronald Weinland Dec 27, 2008
What the hell does that mean?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Message to Ron Weinland (if you read here): You might want to Google "William Miller".

It seems as if Weiner Dude is not unlike our old friend Clyde Crashcup from the Alvin Show of the '60s, who went around inventing things that had already been invented.

BB

Anonymous said...

Having listened to Ron's sermons or parts thereof, I agree that Ron rambles, uses many many filler words and sentences that apply to not much and generalizes almost to distraction. He is no teacher. He is a repeater in vague terms of vague terms he repeated vaguely in the past.

His audience must be brain dead by now.

Anonymous said...

"His audience must be brain dead by now"

The ones that have been there for a while must be brain dead. I can't think of any other explanation.
However, Ron does get a new batch of young'uns fresh out of high school every year.