Ronald Weinland, you should read Matthew 9:13

"Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Saturday, December 20, 2008

WHATEVER KILLS YOU MAKES ME STRONGER

God's final witness is ending. That's right folks we are down to the wire according to Ronald Weinland:


"We are down to the time when God will reveal whether this is his work, or not. Whether he inspired this book with such a title, or not. Whether Laura and I are indeed gods end time witnesses, or not."

And now the first trumpet is not going to be something you will physically see.
But in his book he wrote of the first trumpet:

This first powerful event of the Seventh Seal will result in wide-spread destruction over the United States and beyond her border into Canada. When we are told that a third of all plant life will be destroyed, that is exactly what it means.

But we won't be able to physicaly see it. But we will be able to see it when the second trumpet is blown which may not happen for a year.

The mockers and the scorners are going to get it soon. Die from within; and not slowly now ...speedily.

First it was speedily die, then it was slowly die, and now we are back to speedily.
Okay, mockers speedily and trumpet slowly. Got it!

I JUST HAVE TO ADD THIS SIGN. It would be impossible for me to not include it in this post.

(Used without permission)

One of the alleged mockers

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weinerdude gets the news late! God has already revealed whether or not this is His work!

BB

Robert said...

That is funny because I am sure God said it would be 2025 based on some secret calculations!

Anonymous said...

Robert,
it's the year 5769 according to the hebrew jewish calendar. So if all these false prophets claiming we are coming up to the 6000 years, why does the math says we still have about 230 years to go.

Anonymous said...

Stop by my blogg:

theprophetwhofailed.blogspot.com/


All are welcome!

Dill Weed

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

Since it's impossible to not include it, I forgive you. And give you my permission.

So to get even, I stole the propeller-head prophet from another site to put on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I said to some of my friends several years ago after listening to one of Ron's sermons on tape, "He sounds like chicken little running around in the barnyard ranting and raving, "the sky is falling, repent, repent, the sky is falling, repent, repent."

He sounded so ridiculous then, and many of my friends were listening to him and thought he was "right on."

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mike. I knew you wouldn't pronounce a curse on me. That's why I captioned it with "used without permission".

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

Thanks Mike. I knew you wouldn't pronounce a curse on me.

Careful there. My curses are 10 times as effective as Weinland's. ;) Think about it: 10 x 0 = ??